Wednesday 7 December 2016

Review | Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser

It's great that I have this opportunity to test products that I may not normally buy, and give my opinion on them. So here's the first product that I have been sent to check out...

Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser


Well, the name is very fitting! It's light, goes on the face easily and doesn't leave your hands feeling oily or sticky after.

I have really enjoyed using this product. I love the fact that it is quite a natural, unperfumed cream. It has a lovely subtle smell so it's not harsh at all.

I am very pleased with it and highly recommend it!

My only point of change would be to mention that it's a facial product on the packaging.


Of course Simple is a known facial brand but it's always good to pop that on the box and bottle. The only place it said it was as a small side note at the top of the box in tiny text. I was pretty sure it was a facial cream, but scanned every detail on the packaging till I found it.


I actually reviewed this product with no knowledge of the cost, which I'm thinking is a great way to go. The small bottle goes a long way! Because the cream is so light, you only need to use a very small amount. That is great value for money, and having now looked up the price online, I'm pretty impressed. I would buy it for sure! A lovely hydrating moisturiser for just a couple of quid!

#bzzagent