Thursday 18 July 2019

Revolut Prepaid Card | Manage Your Money



Recently I’ve found that separating my spending money from my main account has been a great way to keep track and look after my finances.

It’s really important to me that I don’t overspend, so a while back I decided to put my monthly spending allowance (well... a bit less than) into a separate account and use that card then for anything that’s not a bill, fuel or household food shopping. This has been very successful and I wanted to share this idea in the hope that it will help others.


The account I use is with a company called Revolut.

I’ve recently become a Pioneer for them because of wanting to share my money saving ideas, so here is pretty much all you need to know...

Revolut is a prepaid card and app used by 4.5m+ customers across Europe and Australia, to make massive savings on fees when spending and sending money abroad.

Use your Revolut app to check your balance and make transfers from anywhere

Open an app-based account in minutes. Hold and exchange 29 different currencies and spend anywhere with no fees in over 150 countries with a contactless MasterCard or Visa. Withdraw £200 per month free from international ATM (2% fee thereafter).


With individual GBP and EUR IBANs auto-savings, cutting edge budgeting and analytics, Revolut is also perfect for spending at home.

The premium plan offers exclusive card designs, overseas medical insurance, £400 free monthly ATM and unlimited FX transfers.

The Metal plan offers an exclusive metal card, up to 1% cash back, £600 free monthly ATM and more.

Hold, exchange & transfer crypto (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple & Bitcoin Cash)


Hopefully that has given you all the info you need.


Signing up is so simple. Click here to check out the site and sign up for free!