Tuesday 3 April 2018

Vlogging, Vlogging, Vlogging

I've had a YouTube channel for a little while now so I've been vlogging a fair bit recently. It's funny how whenever you don't film you wish you had, but when you think "Ooh I might vlog this day" you are either in an awkwardly public area OR you look terrible. I'm new to public talking to camera so that doesn't yet come completely naturally to me.

I've decided recently to try to be a bit less shy about recording my videos in front of people and hey... if my hair's not done... it's not the end of the world. It's real life.



It's not the filming that takes up the time, it's having a chance to sit down and edit the videos, then upload them.

Anyway, I'm sure that as I go along and get more time to make my videos, they'll be flying up onto my channel.

Have a little look for yourself. Here are some more of my videos. Subscribe for more updates. Give me the thumbs up if you liked watching them.